Helpful Honey Hacks & Recipes
Being stuck at home can cause some common issues: boredom; antsy children; lack of energy. Or maybe you’re just tired of the same old go-to pantry/freezer meals. Either way, we have the solution. Just add a little Sue Bee® and Aunt Sue’s® honey to your meals! Check out below for some our favorite (and even unexpected) ways to use this magical food that never expires and always seems to sweeten your day.
Are you using honey as often as you could?
Honey is the most versatile food. And if you haven’t already, you’ve got to try all these Why-haven’t-I-been-doing-this-my-whole-life Honey Hacks.
- Use honey as an ice cream topping.
- Dip your pizza crust in honey.
- Dip your chicken nuggets in honey.
- Add some honey in your oatmeal.
- Swap out the sugary syrup for honey on pancakes and waffles.
- Skip the jelly and add honey to your peanut butter toast.
- Add honey to your coffee instead of sugar.
- Add honey to your tea for a sweet boost.
- Drizzle honey on top of Ritz Crackers with cream cheese (or any soft cheese).
- Dip pretzels in honey for a quick sweet-and-salty snack.
Are you tired of the same foods?
The items in your pantry and freezer might seem like old news, but here are some All-it-needed-was-a-little-bit-of-honey Recipes you’ll absolutely love.
- Honey + Frozen Veggies = Honey Garlic Carrots and Asparagus
- Honey + Chicken = Honey Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- Honey + Pasta = Spicy Honey-Garlic Pasta
- Honey + Toast = Homemade Honey Butter with Cinnamon
Are you snacking all day?
The snacking struggle is real, especially when you’re home all day and they’re easily accessible. So here are some tasty Don’t-eat-that-entire-bag-of-chips Snack Recipes that you can try out instead.
Do you need an energy boost?
If you’re tired from taking care of the kiddos all day, or if you just need a boost to get you up and moving around, here are some Give-me-the-strength-to-go-on Recipes you’ll want to add to your daily routine.
Are the kids at home all day?
If you’re one of those parents who has to entertain your children all day, here are some great This-will-be-fun-and-also-kill-some-time Children-friendly Recipes. You’re welcome.
- Banana Peanut Butter and Honey Roll-ups
- Two-minute Toast Ideas
- Sandwich Kabobs
- Fruit Torte … This recipe comes with a printable activity sheet, too!
If you like all of these recipe ideas and you want more, we’ve got hundreds on our site. Check out all of our recipes now.
You Might Also Be Interested In